A new update to SportyPal for Android has been released on the Play Store. This update mainly serves to fix issues that have appeared on devices running Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow), but also fixes additional outstanding issues. Here’s a full list of changes:
- Fixed startup on several Marshmallow devices (mostly Samsung).
- Fixed issue where accessing the map on Marshmallow would break the workout after returning to the main workout screen.
- Fixed graph-drawing issues.
- Should be able to get the weather forecast again.
- Intervals should now beep when switching.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the voice installation dialog to keep nagging even if you check the “don’t remind me again” box.
- Should now be able to start indoor workouts with goals.
- Removed social button on starting screen (has been broken for a long time).
- Fixed a bug that caused redundant workout downloads when syncing.
- Should now properly show an error if the middle views in the starting screen can’t be loaded.
- Crash fixes.
- ANR fixes.
You can find SportyPal by searching for it on the Google Play Store, or by scanning the QR code displayed here.
Note that if you are upgrading from a beta version of SportyPal Pro, you must first uninstall the previous version before installing this one.