We’ve released a new maintenance update to SportyPal Pro. Here’s a list of changes since 1.6.3:
- In the goal selection screen, you can change between average speed and average pace by clicking on the view. The selected option should carry over into the main workout screen.
- In the goal screen, the time set gear should now animate properly and make a sound.
- During complex goals, the speed view’s background should be red or green depending on your speed in relation to the average (ghost) speed.
- Fixed voice notifications not working in landscape.
- Default language option fixed.
- Quarter view month names should now translate to your chosen language.
- Graph view should now be properly centered in 540×960.
- The GPX Export option in the workout list long press menu should work now.
- Fixed several potential database leaks.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the application to act as if you were not yet logged in if you log in with a Pro subscription or trial and slide out the keyboard while the prompt to download your workouts is still on the screen.
- Crash fixes.
You can find SportyPal Pro by searching for it on the Android Market, or by scanning the QR code displayed here.
It’s always a good idea to restart your device after updating SportyPal Pro – some devices can experience GPS issues if you don’t do this.
Note that if you are upgrading from a beta version of SportyPal Pro, you must first uninstall the previous version before installing this one.