Beta 2 has been released!
– Experimental live (while in-workout) and post-workout OpenStreetMap maps with zooming, panning and following in-workout. On non-touchscreen phones, use the num pad to navigate the map: 2/4/6/8 to pan, 1/2 to zoom in/out, 5 to follow GPS (in workout).
– Better error messages when registration, logging in or uploading fail.
– Better key-based navigation: soft-keys now have shortcuts, workout list has simplified navigation. Workout can now be paused/stopped using soft keys which fixes the bug (being unable to pause/stop the workout).
– Sorting in the workout list is remembered and always applied.
– Hopefully, the problem with the phone reporting that the JAR file is invalid has been fixed.