A new update to SportyPal for Android is now available in the Play Store, Here’s what we’ve changed since the last update:
- Added Pocket Change integration. You will now earn Pocket Change tokens for every day that you use SportyPal.
- Fixed the screen going to sleep even if the Keep screen on option is active on some devices (sorry about that).
- ANT+ sensor fixes. It should be easier to reconnect ANT+ sensors if they drop out during your workout now.
- The Facebook settings screen now has an explanation for the account connection process and what to do if your posts stop appearing.
- Crash fixes.
Additionally, version 2.1.1 fixes several issues present in version 2.1, which was available for a very short time:
- Synchronization now works correctly.
- Attempting to rotate the first screen no longer crashes the app.
- Android 1.6 users can now install the update.
You can find SportyPal by searching for it on Google Play, or by scanning the QR code displayed here.
Note that if you are upgrading from a beta version of SportyPal Pro, you must first uninstall the previous version before installing this one.