A new update is now online for Windows Mobile users. It is highly recommended that you upgrade SportyPal to its latest version.
Here’s what we fixed in the new version:
- Fixed the crash that occurred when you click “Back” when viewing the workout map.
- Since we broke altitude for anyone who had it pre-1.0.8, we added an “altitude tweak” setting. Here’s how it works:
- If altitude worked before 1.0.8, you don’t need to do anything. You should get altitude back when you install 1.0.9.
- If you just got altitude in 1.0.8, you need to go to “My Profile”, scroll to the very bottom of the advanced settings section and uncheck the “Use altitude tweak” option.
- Flipped the keypad buttons on landscape screen devices. The UI should be a little easier to use now.
- German language is now available, really.
Users upgrading directly from version 1.0 should read this note.
Any problems starting this version once you’ve upgraded? Read this.
Note that this is an old version of SportyPal. We’ve decided to keep it around because some of our users have been experiencing issues with the newer versions. If you’re installing SportyPal for the first time or if you’re upgrading from a previous version, you should probably download the newest CAB here.