SportyPal 2.2.3 for Android
A new update to SportyPal for Android has been released on the Play Store. Here’s what’s been changed in the new version:
- A Notifications section has been added that allows you to view your Community Feed from your device, as well as your notifications. You can also send messages to your SportyPal friends. This feature is only available on devices running Android 2.2 or newer. (Most ICS issues with this section have been resolved in the 2.2.5 update.)
- If you’re being prompted to upload your workouts after recording each one, you will now have the option of specifying a tag before uploading. You can also specify a tag in the details screen by selecting the Label option from the menu. If your workout has been uploaded, the tag should be updated when you click the OK button.
- The Twitter share dialog now has a character count. The dialogs that appear before and after are hopefully a bit less confusing now. The text in the dialog boxes for Twitter and Facebook messages should be top-aligned now.
- Made some performance improvements for post-ICS devices.
- The Weather section has been moved to the pop-up menu and has been fixed. If you still can’t get the weather for your location, let us know (we will probably be able to fix your specific issue in an update).
- Attempted to fix layout issues in the workout screen on certain devices. The workout screen should now always stay in the orientation in was started in.
- Crash fixes.
- Fixed an ANR that could occur if it took too long to get the data for the quarter view.
You can find SportyPal by searching for it on Google Play, or by scanning the QR code displayed here.
Note that if you are upgrading from a beta version of SportyPal Pro, you must first uninstall the previous version before installing this one.
Tags: AndroidYou can comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.