Version 2.3 (Java/Blackberry) has been released.
* Improved auto-pause algorithm
* Added: New filters which should eliminate extreme GPS errors.
* Added: You can now view actual/remaining distance/time for all goals and tracks.
* Added: You can now change the workout type in the workout details view using the workout type’s icon.
* Added: Track delete option.
* Added: New help menu item in the main screen.
* Added: New Weather feature (can be accessed from the menu of the main screen)
* Added: New white GPS status icon – GPS is completely unavailable and unlikely to become available soon.
* Added: Warning message during workouts if no storage space is avialable.
* Changed: Accessing the workouts for the current month should be easier now.
* Fixed: After pausing and resuming a workout – unable to focus and switch the topmost progress bar on key phones
* Fixed: After acquiring gps and the manual start button is shown, the stop button was not visible.
* Fixed: After finishing a workout, starting another workout will properly reset the progress bars.
* Fixed: Blackberry: “Prevent standby” now works correctly.
* Fixed: Faster workout saving after finishing a workout (much faster on some phones).
* Fixed: Clicking on month in main screen will open the month workout list instead of the year list now.
* Fixed: Matching synced workouts with tracks
* Fixed: Other smaller issues…
SportyPalJ2ME.jad – use this link from the phone to install over-the-air