A new update is now online for Windows Mobile users, fixing several issues found in previous versions. Here’s what’s been changed in the new version:
- The end (red/hang up) button should no longer cause your device to freeze.
- Fixed the weird map thing that happens if you can’t resist the urge to switch your device’s orientation while waiting for the map image to load.
- Fixed the pop-up menus.
- The one in the workout details form is no longer obscured by the map.
- Entering or leaving screens while a menu is open will no longer cause the next screen to start with an open menu.
- If you use the end button to close SportyPal while viewing the rotated workout map or graph, your screen orientation will be restored to default.
- Fixed several crashes (thanks to everyone who sent in an error log – we can’t reproduce most of these issues, so you basically fixed this one yourselves).
- Fixed Twitter sharing.
- Fixed the share screen not remembering your Twitter username and password (again, thanks for reporting this).
- Your Twitter posts now have a short link to your workout.
Users upgrading directly from version 1.0 should read this note.
Any problems starting this version once you’ve upgraded? Read this.