A new update is now available for Android users. Here’s what we did this time:
- The Indoor section has been disabled. It was not as good as we wanted it to be, so we’ll revamp it and add it again in a future update. Please use the online Indoor section to enter your indoor workouts for the time being.
- Fixed calories for Road-cycling and MTB.
- Registering with an existing e-mail address will now get you a dialog box asking you to confirm whether you would like to log in to that account.
- Attempting to start a workout when the device’s GPS is disabled, then answering no when asked if you want to enable it will no longer enter the workout screen.
- Fixed a bug where rotating the goal set screen would overwrite the goals you are currently entering.
- Unsuccessfully looking for a GPS signal will now get you a dialog asking you if you want to keep trying.
- Added the Show password option in screens where you have to enter a password. You can now switch between hiding and showing your password while entering it.
- Tapping the rotate button will now produce a slight vibration to let you know that the command was received (since screen rotation can be slow).
- Workouts that end on an automatic pause will now have an endpoint and the ending pause removed.
- Fixed a scenario where rotating the main screen, then tapping the Goal button would lead you to a blank screen.
- Connecting your account to Twitter will no longer show a blank screen while the page is loading (there’s a “please wait” dialog now).
- The text entry fields in the goal setup screen are now limited in size so that they never grow to overlap the labels on either side.
- Fixed certain dialogs’ text being cut off on some devices.
- The quarter view font size has been reduced on small screen devices so that “September [year]” text won’t cut off.
- Fixed a few miscellaneous crashes, as well as a more graceful approach to some out of memory errors.
You can find SportyPal Pro by searching for it on the Android Market, or by scanning the QR code displayed here.
Note that if you are upgrading from a beta version of SportyPal Pro, you must first uninstall the previous version before installing this one.