We’ve just released a new update to SportyPal for Android on the Play Store, mainly to fix the issue that caused uploads to fail on Android 4.4 (KitKat). Here’s a complete list of changes:
- Workout uploads should now work for Android 4.4 devices.
- Fixed intervals not working properly if an interval is not a whole number of minutes.
- Improved data field entry for indoor workouts (this still needs some work).
- Fixed potential database conflict issues.
- Crash fixes.
- Fixed an ANR that could occur when starting a workout.
You can find SportyPal by searching for it on Google Play, or by scanning the QR code displayed here.
Note that if you are upgrading from a beta version of SportyPal Pro, you must first uninstall the previous version before installing this one.