SportyPal Java and Blackberry v1.2.5 released
SportyPal v1.2.5 for Java and Blackberry are now available.
Changes in this version:
- Compass map should now be correct in any part of the world.
- Fixed issue with internet connection on some phones.
- When a newer version is available after a successful upload, SportyPal now reports that the upload was successful *and* a newer version is available (instead of only reporting that a newer version is available). The workout is also marked as uploaded and subsequent attempts to upload it will display a re-upload confirmation.
- Fixed the negative altitude bug in the Blackberry version.
- Loading an old workout is now around 10 times faster (could be even faster on some devices). This means that uploading an old workout, displaying the speed graph, downloading a map etc will also be ~10 times faster.
- Added JAD attributes which should hide the on-screen navigation/soft-keys keyboard on most (Symbian) touchscreen phones.