SportyPal Pro 1.9.2 for Android
A new update to SportyPal Pro for Android is now available in the Google Play Store, containing fixes for several issues present in the previous version, mostly related to the Indoor section:
- Indoor graphs should work now.
- Fixed Facebook/Twitter share crash on devices where Strict Mode is enabled.
- Indoor workouts should load much faster now.
- All graphs have generally been optimized.
- Fixed some sensor data display issues during indoor workouts.
- The HR indicator light in the indoor workout view should now indicate the actual state of the connection to the heart rate monitor instead of just indicating whether or not you have heart rate monitoring enabled.
- Tried to improve Bluetooth connectivity.
- Tried to fix an issue where the cadence sensor would display obviously wrong (negative) values.
- Fixed some inconsistencies regarding the music player (where the music player would start from one point in the application and refuse to start in another).
- Fixed a bug where backing out of the indoor workout graphs would drop you to the workouts list instead of the workout details view.
- Updated Chinese translation.
- Crash fixes.
You can find SportyPal Pro by searching for it on Google Play, or by scanning the QR code displayed here.
Note that if you are upgrading from a beta version of SportyPal Pro, you must first uninstall the previous version before installing this one.Explore posts in the same categories: Updates
Tags: AndroidYou can comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.