SportyPal Pro 1.9 for Android
We’ve released a new version of SportyPal Pro for Android. It includes a couple of new features as well as fixes for several of the issues with the additions to the previous updates:
- The Indoor section is finally operational again. Sensor integration is currently limited to heart rate monitors, but there’s more to come in future updates. Feel free to comment or suggest more stuff we can add here.
Note that the indoor section requires an active Pro subscription or trial.
- Standard Android sharing is now available. In the workout details screen, push the menu button to share your workout via any application on your device that supports sharing.
- If your workout has cadence data, you can now view the graph by zooming into one of the other graphs and scrolling until you get to it. Also, average cadence is displayed in the workout details screen.
- Fixed several bike view issues:
The bike view should now be properly centered on all devices.
Keep screen on now works properly in bike view workouts.
Combined speed/cadence sensor now works in the bike view.
- You can now offset a workout’s altitude after it’s been finished by pushing the menu button in the workout details screen.
- Optimized graphs a bit (scrolling should be smoother).
- Backing out of the workout screens now always shows the starting screen (to avoid the scenario where you can’t back out of the GPS searching screen).
- The map view in the track details screen is now synchronized with the menu.
- Fixed map orientation not being restored properly after the screen dies.
- Fixed weather screen not showing the weather on some devices.
- Fixed registration on leap days.
- Crash fixes.
- ANR fixes.
You can find SportyPal Pro by searching for it on the Android Market, or by scanning the QR code displayed here.
Note that if you are upgrading from a beta version of SportyPal Pro, you must first uninstall the previous version before installing this one.Explore posts in the same categories: Updates
Tags: AndroidYou can comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.