SportyPal v2.5 released (Java / Blackberry / Symbian)
Version 2.5 (Java & Symbian, Blackberry) has been released. Some cool new features have been added in this version
- Added new Speedometer view.
- Added a brand new Intervals view. Allows you to set checkpoints in your workout and view stats between checkpoints. Supports 3 modes: Automatic (based either on configurable distance or on configurable time), manual (a new checkpoint is created when you click on the newest checkpoint, like a lap timer) or track (gives results between track checkpoints)
- Added almost all configurable voice notifications that are available on Android. Some are available without a subscription.
- Heart-rate zone display now works proplery on all phones.
- Fixed: Application now fully works on Symbian^3 (and newer versions)
- Blackberry: Back and Menu icons are no longer visible (the buttons still work)
- Blackberry: delete button in text field no loger works like back button.
- Other minor bugfixes