SportyPal for Blackberry v1.2 released
A new update of SportyPal for BlackBerry (version 1.2) is now available.
Changes in this version:
- Added all the new workout types as they appear on the website, accessible from the FreeStyle type.
- Added support for all screen resolutions.
- Added support for phones with touchscreen, which should include Blackberry Storm 9530
- Added support for automatic screen rotation where available
- Uses new upload and register API that should fix most workout upload and registering issues,
- Upload should now work correctly via mobile network on devices that have no WiFi,
- SportyPal will attempt to get a GPS fix forever or until you choose back from the menu (or press on Back on devices with a touch screen)
- SportyPal will now tell you if a new version is available when you upload a workout,
- Faster “current workout” screen redrawing especially the transition to the map view.
- Switch between speed and pace (using the Up/Down navigation keys or by touch-scrolling up and down) for your current workout.
Update: Version 1.2.1 has been released.
Changes in 1.2.1
- SportyPal always displays distance in miles instead of yards now,
- Fixed inappropriate menu items. This should make the buttons (such as Back) work normally.
- Uploading and registering should be much faster now.
- More accurate error messages
Please let us know if the new version enables you to upload workouts without using a WiFi connection. If you have any issues, please report them on the forumExplore posts in the same categories: Updates
Tags: BlackBerryYou can comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.